Join iRonin’s tightly knit team of 6 Ruby experts to test the limits of your skills, working on a complex and challenging fin-tech platform built with Ruby on Rails. Develop with a simple stack and complex business logic developed by a team of Ruby experts who code for quality and to the latest programming standards.
Collaborate closely with a dozen more team members in the US to ensure security for sensitive data of thousands of users and consistency of thousands of daily financial transactions. The project is extremely well maintained in accordance with best development practices and the latest coding standards. The upcoming development steps include:
- introduce an external customer portal for clients,
- decouple monolithic architecture into functional subsystems,
- reorganize internal architecture to introduce better representation of the business domain,
- improve internal tests.
- Senior back-end Ruby on Rails developer, who has worked on complex Ruby and Rails applications, who wants to develop their skills further by working with other expert polyglot programmers on a challenging project.
- A solid understanding and hands-on practice with
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Software Design Patterns,
- Test Driven Development,
- Service Oriented Architecture,
- Secure development practices,
- Domain Driven Design,
- Event sourcing.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player, independent but can ask for help, and eager to help others.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in web development.
- Ruby 2.3
- Ruby on Rails 5.1