Join iRonin’s tightly knit team of Ruby experts to test constantly the limits of your skills, working on a complex and challenging platforms built with Ruby on Rails. Develop a complex business logic with a slick technical stack. Code for the quality using modern programming standards and best practices.
- Back-end Ruby on Rails developer, who has worked on various Ruby and Rails applications, who wants to develop their skills further by working with other expert polyglot programmers on a challenging projects.
- A solid understanding and hands-on practice with
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Software Design Patterns,
- Service Oriented Architecture,
- Secure development practices.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player, independent but can ask for help, and eager to help others.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in web development.
- Ruby 2.x, RSpec
- Ruby on Rails 4.x / 5.x,
- SQL and NoSQLs Databases (Postgres, Redis)
- HTML5, CSS3
- React, Vue, Ember, Angular
- Amazon Web Services