Become a critical, integrated part of our Research and Development team. Explore the potential of cutting-edge and well established information technologies. Create applications that have substantial impact for businesses from a wide range of industries. Choose the right tools to tackle a particular problem. Participate in crafting solid user experience, products and IT solutions with critical business value.
- Practical knowledge of modern tech stacks, tools, programming languages and frameworks, proven by a successful track record of past commercial, open source or personal projects.
- Solid understanding and preferably hands-on practice with:
- Object Oriented programming;
- Functional programming;
- Relational databases;
- NoSQL databases;
- Design patterns and programming craftsmanship resulting in maintainable, scalable and extendable code;
- Real-time communication (i.e. using WebSockets);
- Design scalable application architecture and infrastructure;
- Application performance and infrastructure monitoring;
- Debugging issues and tracking performance bottlenecks;
- DevOps operations, especially with AWS.
- Problem-solving attitude with a willingness to try various different approaches and a preference for automation over manual repetition.
- Business-oriented DevOps - driven towards cost effective ways of hosting apps and development of blazingly fast static-content applications with dynamic functionalities.
- Interest in discovering and tinkering with the inner-mechanisms of used technologies.
- Focus on cutting edge technical solutions, up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in software development.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player - independent but can ask for help, and eager to help others.
Tech stack we use
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Elixir, Phoenix
- NoSQL (document and graph) DBs
- ElasticSearch, Solr
- Swift, Objective-C
- Ansible, Chef
- Docker, Dokku
- All other cutting edge techs