- Help finishing migration of a business dashboard app from Angular 1.6 to React and work on new features long term;
- Create rich web user experiences using React;
- Take part in the development of eye-catching solutions as a part of the unique team of IT experts whose code is known for its quality;
- Extend your knowledge and experience in the fields of cross-browser compatibility, design principles, front-end best practices, accessibility and usability.
- 5+ years of general professional experience, min. 3 years of strong experience with React and hands-on skills in Angular (preferably 1.6, needed to perform the rewrite);
- Proficiency in ECMAScript 6;
- Experience with JS testing best practices and libraries (Jest, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Sinon);
- Understanding of web apps performance optimization;
- Great communication skills in English;
- Team player, independent but can ask for help, and eager to help others;
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in front-end development.
Tech stack we use
- HTML5, CSS3;
- React (and Angular 1.6);
- Ruby on Rails.