- Support our US client in development of their Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) platform for SMBs using Python or Ruby (depending on the preference and skill-set, the platform uses RoR for the web app and Python for calculations);
- Migrate remaining Angular modules to React;
- Work on better/faster ways to run calculation & stat models, and experiment with other options than pandas.DataFrame;
- Provide constructive feedback and be proactive while collaborating closely with the client’s tech team;
- Work on project roadmap and greenfield development.
- Strong in Python or Ruby (good knowledge of the other lang is a strong plus);
- Proficiency in React with Angular basics;
- Experience in web software development of at least 5 years;
- Very good knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS;
- Nice to have experience with ElasticSearch and Postgres;
- Up-to-date with best practices in web development;
- Great communication skills in English
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a positive, constructive manner;
- Availability to jump on a call with the client’s team in the late afternoon CEST (17:00 CEST and later).