- Lead development efforts for well maintained application for PM Sentry - our project, remote teams and time management app, along with dedicated team of talented developers, QAs, Project Manager and Product Owner; as well as our Talent Management System app.
- Code with your favourite technical stack using best programming standards and maintain our high development standards.
- Cooperate closely with the business side of the project, having a real impact on developing our internal product and being an important part of its growth.
- Can help out with clients’ project in the scoping and architecting phase, if necessary.
- Lead or Senior Ruby on Rails developer with min. 5 years of experience with RoR apps, who has worked on various complex Ruby and Rails applications, and who wants to develop skills further by working with other expert programmers on a challenging project.
- Skilled in IT architecture landscaping, able to analyze the project from a broader perspective.
- A solid understanding and hands-on practice with
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Software Design Patterns,
- Test Driven Development,
- Service Oriented Architecture,
- Secure development practices,
- Domain Driven Design,
- Event sourcing.
- Proactive team-player with high communication skills, able to mentor others, give feedback and coordinate other’s work.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in web development.
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails
- Vue, Ember
- Sidekiq, Redis