Working with our long-term partner on a fin-tech app with a holistic approach and an independent way of thinking. Setting an example with a get-things-done attitude, tackling both the back-end and front-end parts of the application, leading other Go developers. Working on an established transactions platform that utilizes blockchain and a distributed ledger. Developing a microservice-oriented system that requires secure coding practices and efficient solutions. You can even check what the client’s legacy Go-based DSL that uses emoji in the syntax looks like 🙃
- Go-lang enthusiast and practitioner.
- Willing to take on front-end tasks to get things done - React is a nice to have.
- Understanding of Software Design Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture, REST API’s, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Able to set an example and lead the development team.
- Taking responsibility for code quality, security and scalability.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for blockchain technologies.
- Engagement, self-reliance and strong collaboration skills.
Tech stack we use
- React (Native)