Join iRonin’s tightly knit team of Ruby experts to test constantly the limits of your skills, working on a complex and challenging platforms built with Ruby on Rails. Develop a complex business logic with a slick technical stack. Code for the quality using modern programming standards and best practices.
- Senior back-end Ruby on Rails developer, who has worked on complex Ruby and Rails applications, who wants to develop their skills further by working with other expert polyglot programmers on a challenging project, possibly with an eye on Node.js, Elixir and Phoenix.
- A solid understanding and hands-on practice with
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Software Design Patterns,
- Test Driven Development,
- Service Oriented Architecture,
- Secure development practices.
- Fin-tech (RoR) app experience.
- Great communication skills.
- Team player, independent but can ask for help, and eager to help others.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in web development.
- Ruby 2.3.x
- Ruby on Rails 5.1.x